Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Sunday 15 March 2015

Outfit Post : Milan Fashion Week Day 4



4th Day in Milan, 9th Day of Fashion Weeks = very, very tired feet. It was time to bring out the trainers again. This day involved many, many presentations and quite a few shows too so I wanted a rather comfortable outfit. I also planned on changing into something a bit more glamorous for the evening since it was a Saturday and it had dawned on me that people here tended to get changed for the night shows - not something done in London - so this was actually outfit 4.5. The photo above and below are right after Ermanno Scervino and with an Italian blogger I made friends with, Ornelia that runs The Fashion Dance.






Outfit Details

Bag : Miu Miu
Scarf : Hermes
Coat : PINKO
Jacket : Mango
Trousers : Kenvelo
Hat : Hat Shop in Paris
Shoes : Laura Biagiotti at Stivaletti
Earrings : Michael Kors

I also added a slideshow below of some somewhat outfit-related items I've spotted on the web



All Photos by Kurt Paris



Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates