Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 28 November 2014

Beauty Post : TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Days Treatment

Some time ago I reviewed the TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Days Shampoo & Conditioner. I was also given the heat activated treatment to trial and this is meant to give you smooth hair for 7 days.

Directions :


  • Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner
  • Apply Treatment
  • Blowdry 
  • Flat iron hair straight using straighteners (3 passes per section)
You can see the results in the picture above - I don't think I really need to explain that it worked incredibly well ... and to be honest I didn't even apply three passes with the straighteners per hair section, I mean the whole process from start to finish only took me ten minutes. Of course remember my hair is fine, anyone with thicker hair will need more time to complete this process.

Don't forget to enter my EYBROW EXTENSIONS COMPETITION
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates