Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 3 November 2014

Trends Post : 'Tis the season 4 a YELLOW coat




It's Christmas soon and I've already put my little Xmas trees out - time for snow, coats, wellies, gloves...yes I still live in Malta.. maybe the snow part is a little bit of an exaggeration.......but the temperatures have already dropped and I was quite cold and miserable last Saturday.

This brings us to yellow , now I know some people dislike wearing yellow but for me yellow is the colour of the sun, the colour of happiness and bright, happy days, on a cold winter day yellow lifts up my spirits and makes me smile.....yellow just plainly rules.




This really pretty and warm coat from MAX&Co. Sliema is pretty, warm, and best of all YELLOW. You can wear something like this literally anywhere - the bright colour makes it a lovely daytime coat but the fur adds a touch of elegance so it would also look lovely over a glitzy piece...I'm in love with it.


Photos by Kurt Paris







Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates