Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 9 April 2015

Green Faces & Ainhoa Facials



Whenever I travel, especially to colder climates my skin tends to get a bit unhappy so last Tuesday, I was really looking forward to this facial appointment at Femme Beauty in Attard. Luisa Musimeci, my beauty therapist led me to a lovely, quiet room at the back of the salon, switched on some candles, acquired some blankets and began to examine my face. She promptly declared it to be dehydrated and in need of a good pore cleanse. 


I'm sure most of the women reading this post have had a facial at some point or other but for those who haven't, you can live through this one through me, using your imagination.

So Luisa kicked the whole thing off by using a milk cleanser to cleanse my face from the day's makeup and dirt. Next came a second, deeper foam cleanser followed by a scrub to exfoliate the dead cells and stimulate production of new ones. After declaring my skin cleansed from all evil dirty stuff, she applied a collagen gel serum to plump and hydrate my (so thirsty) face.

Up next was my favourite part - massage time, neck, shoulders face..ooh...heavenly. And just when I felt all relaxed came the least favourite part - extractions and blackhead removal (she declared total war on those evil black things). When that was over, it was time to proudly own a GREEN FACE for some time -  a deep cleansing mask to you know clean my face some more.

Once the green face was off, last but not least, the finishing touch is the serum applied once again and a hydrating cream to guide me through the night.




I woke up the next morning, with lovely, refreshed-looking skin and barely a blackhead or blocked pore in sight. Brilliant 90 minutes of relaxation and facial health treatments using Ainhoa products (sold at the salon) -can't wait for the next one. 

If you want to check the salon out they've got a Facebook Page right about here







Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates