Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Shopping : TSHIRTS 4 Men


There are some things in life that seem to attract one gender more than the other - like girls and shoes, boys and football, girls and soft toys and ........... boys and t-shirts. Girls wear t-shirts too, I'll give you that but guys..they jut seem to get attached to them. My hubby is a prime example,  he's always asking for new ones and he refuses to throw out the old ones, always finding some insane new reason as to why he's definitely going to be needing them soon.

To move back onto the fashion shopping course and the point to my t-shirts talk - a few months ago I styled some guys in KIABI and I found that Star Wars t-shirt that went down a storm. Since then, I've paid a bit more attention to the clothes in the boys' room, in particular the t-shirts, I can't go home empty handed can I ? Here's what I found this week, that's one brilliant selection of t-shirts for boys.



On another note I'm a late starter to the brilliance of Breaking Bad but I'm currently nearing the end, halfway through season 5, so you know I've got Walter White completely on the brain - you can just imagine my reaction to this t-shirt.......HEISENBERG is all I've got to say.



And a few more for the road...

All T-Shirts from KIABI 
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates