Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 30 December 2013

Beauty Post : NYE : Glitter Eyeliner with PUPA

I was given this glittery liquid eyeliner by PUPA Malta to try out and review. It is part of the princess collection.

From their website:

DIAMOND EYELINER A gel formula that combines glitter and microcrystalline pearls, for a full-effect and amazingly luminous look. A double use: wear it alone - for a shiny result - or as a top coat over  eyeshadow, eye pencil and eyeliner, to add light to the make-up look. 

Easy to apply and long lasting. Product Code : 002 Diamond Green

Result in pics below, yes those are my eyes:

























I found the product very easy to use and very long lasting. I applied it over eyeshadow as a liner both on the top lid and under my eye. I used about three coats to get the desired effect.

This product is really great for a night out ...for when you want to look all done up and fab....perfect for NYE!



caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates