Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Sunday 29 December 2013

My Styling Work : Christmas Time at Coccinelle



As you might recall I am currently the Brand Ambassador for Coccinelle. Last Saturday, 21st December, I spent the morning in the Coccinelle store helping Eva and Lorna (the wonderful sales staff) guide customers on which bag best meets their needs. Since this was the last Saturday before Christmas, you can just imagine how busy the shop was. 

The hubby Kurt Paris popped by to take some pics of the goings on as well as of the soft, beautiful leather bags. 



Eva, Me, Lorna
I decided to wear my lovely little nude Coccinelle bag that can be worn both as a little clutch or as a cross body as I'm wearing it here.

Top : Gilda (old) / Jeans : Guess / Shoes : River Island / Hair : Toni and Guy Hilton / Earrings : H&M

caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates