Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 30 January 2014

Outfit Post : Vintage in a Monastery & Library


 I know I've probably bored you with Vienna related outfit posts - this is the last I promise and then I'll start posting the Paris ones :) This was a very interesting day which started with a visit to an very old monastery, included a trip on a lake in an underground mine and ended with a trip to the Library, one of the nicest libraries I've ever seen.

People who know me well know I am a reader, an obsessive reader, I devour books and let them consume me; reading a good book is probably the thing I enjoy doing most, one of the few things that really absorbs and relaxes me. When I read that the Austrian National Library is partly open to the public an is a beautiful building, I was determined to visit it but finding this building was actually more difficult that I thought it'd be since there are actually different buildings and entrances and only one is open to tourists. However, we found it finally and whilst there, I decided to snap some studious looking outfit pics.

Photos by Kurt Paris

These first two pics were taken at the monastery..



And the Library ...That day's outfit was a bit of a crazy one .... probably the fact that the sun was shining and it wasn't as freezing meant I got a bit inspired to have some fashion mix up fun. 

However..I did really like the combination of the darker maroon colours teamed with leopard and bright green.... my bonnet actually belonged to my mother when she was about 16 and it's so warm and cute!



I've been using this Coccinelle bag non stop ever since I got it ..the size is perfect and it's lightweight and a cross body style so your hands and arms are still free
Hat and Top : Vintage
Shoes : Aldo
Skirt : Zara
Bag : Coccinelle
Shirt : Gap



Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates