Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Random Post : Car Breakdown and Paris





This morning I had a minor meltdown - maybe minor isn't the correct adjective..my steering wheel locked and the car was unable to turn in the right direction, this in itself was scary enough and was already causing the start of a meltdown but after inquiries I found out I might have to be car-less for a few weeks...and then the meltdown got worse...In hindsight I am the first to acknowledge this as being irrational...we don't have the best public transport system in Malta, but we have one; buses exist...I also have a network of family and friends who would give me lifts but it just shows how much my car means to me..how much I feel my life revolves around it, how important I perceive 'being able to journey from place to place in as little a time as possible' to be.

When I travel on the other hand I never want to rent a car..I see it as largely useless especially if I travel to cities..but most places have trains...and trains I love more than cars..they get you there even faster with no traffic and no parking hassles...can we get a metro system in Malta? Please? 

As some of you might know, I recently got older and reached the big  3 0....I escaped and ran off to Paris to ensure I am somewhere where it will be impossible to feel sad - and it worked! 8 glorious days in Paris - fun, art, culture, fashion, shopping, food and Disney and I feel re-energised and very inspired. As far as fashion is concerned..I feel that Paris is truly unsurpassed both in terms of the person on the street, in terms of the up and coming local talent and of course the big names.

I traveled to Paris with my darling hubby Kurt Paris who truly made me feel like a little princess..he also had his camera handy so here are some of my fave pics which he snapped.....some outfit posts to follow along with lots of planned exhibition and designer review posts :)








Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates