Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Saturday 4 January 2014

Shopping Post : Jane is on Sale



Don't forget that Jane Norman is on sale - I visited this week and they've got some really cool things, great dresses, jumpers , coats...

I couldn't resist shopping and I got myself this black gilet ..but at 37 Euros it was a steal IMO.




It's such a versatile item...in the colder months my plan is to wear it under a coat for extra warmth ...especially coats that aren't that thick and then as it gets warmer over long-sleeved thin tops and tees.

Visit the sale on both in Sliema and Valletta! P.S. Follow Jane Norman on facebook -  Jane Norman. The store can be found in both Sliema and Valletta in Malta.

caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates