Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 24 February 2014

Outfit Post : 3 Outfits in Paris

I never actually got round to posting all of my outfit pics that I snapped in Paris so I decided to just combine what I have left in one post :) As you can see it was quite cold in Paris so I was quite wrapped up most of the time :)

Photos by Kurt Paris




Coat : London (old) / Boots : Hunter / Bag : Coccinelle / Scarf : Birmingham

Trousers : Forever21 / Boots Hunter / Coat :  London (old) / Bag Coccinelle / Gilet : Jane Norman / Beanie : River Island


Beanie : Coccinelle / Gloves Accessorize

Hat : Coccinelle / Scarf : Accessorize



Leave me a note and let me know which outfit is our fave :)


caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates