Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 20 February 2014

Outfit Post : Leopard Print, Baby Pink, Online Shopping and a Haircut

I recently asked a question on facebook asking Maltese people whether or not they would buy from an online Maltese shop, the answers were varied but mostly positive. Online shopping in Malta picked up much later than it did abroad. Since I am somewhat of a hybrid made up of a shopaholic and a techie, about 15 years ago I think I was one of the first Maltese people to start buying clothes online, certainly none of my friends did at the time. However, it has picked up now and most people I know have regular packages arriving from different international sites. 

Interestingly enough, It seems as though not a lot of us know about our local shops which sell online though; confession time, I only recently became aware of JUNCTION myself. A bit of background, last week whilst working at the Plaza I decided to explore Junction (level 3), this shop had really hit my radar when it first opened but then I think I kind of kept forgetting about it which is silly because it stocks one of the coolest brands MAISON SCOTCH, this is the female line from the Amsterdam-based brand Scotch & Soda. This is a very high quality brand and up until last Thursday I was mistakenly under the impression that the prices are also very high but it is actually not the case...most of the new stock was actually priced almost half of what I thought it'd be.

Now for the online shopping part - JUNCTION has a website which has an online shop (which stocks both ladies and menswear). They offer free delivery to Malta and international delivery is charged at 15 euros; both are delivered within 3 days. They have some really cool things for sale and BARGAIN ALERT - there are some great things on sale too!

Now for my outfit - I'm actually wearing a jacket from MAISON SCOTCH that I picked up from Junction when I set about exploring it, it's got a gorgeous leopard print, fits like a glove and has exquisite detailing. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be available online but I did spy some others in the Sliema store (there's also a store in Level 2, The Savoy but I haven't been there so not sure if they have it or not).



I decided to pair it with a baby pink bag from Coccinelle. I'm in absolute love with baby pink bags, they're just so cute and sweet and oh so perfect; scratch that I love baby pink anything -not just for kids..I swear..truly....please?. A plaid cashmere scarf, leather trousers and of course my Hunter boots (read this to understand the of course) were then the perfect siblings.

And have you noticed I had a hairstyle change? More layers were added and the length in general was reduced, I think this style suits my face much more and makes it appear less angular , thanks to Matthew at Toni and Guy Hilton or the great job.


Check out the little detail of the Maison Scotch logo on the zip - love it!













Jacket : Mason Scotch ( JUNCTION) / Boots : Hunter
/ Scarf : 
Johnstons of Elgin
 / Trousers : BYNC / Poloneck : Zara
/ Bag, Bracelet : Coccinelle
 / Pearls : Freshwater Pearls (London)
/Watch : Toy Watch

Would love to have some feedback from you on this one..so leave a comment after the *beep*

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates