Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 16 October 2014

Gisele Bundchen for Chanel No 5

Gisele Bundchen for Chanel No 5

I've always had mixed feelings about fashion films, sometimes I do see some great ones but then sometimes I see some that I think don't actually do anything and are just a series of images like a photo slideshow. Then along comes something like this absolute gem from Chanel with the mesmerising Giselle and it shows us all exactly how adverts / fashion films and everything else should be done. 
I simply can't get over Giselle's beauty..is she seriously real ? I mean I've never met her..are we sure she's not some amazing generated 3D graphic ?



Gisele Bundchen for Chanel No 5

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates