Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Outfit Post : Diaries of the Weekend



Last weekend was quite an eventful one - first up I was a guest on Malta Llejla (the TV Show on NET TV). Right after I made my way to the Lilly Mae fashion show (more on that to come) and right after that I attended the 202 Sif Jakobs Launch Event....that was followed by a meal at Scolgitti where I got to witness a great storm whilst eating divine pasta with lobster .

The next day I woke up and made my way to the wedding of a very good friend of mine..lovely luncheon at Villa Arrigo. That evening I also had a disco-themed hen night. And the next day it was an early start for a photoshoot styling job. Follow it all through a few too many photos.




Outfit 1 (above) : Dress Chapter 9 / Shoe : Zara / Shawl : Riccione



Outfit 2  (above) : Dress : Max&Co. / Necklace : Chanel / Bag : Tory Burch / Shoes : Zara





My Style Related Picks From the Big Wide Shopping Web

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates