Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 2 February 2015

AltaRoma Weekend Diaries - Bella Roma



If you missed all of my 101 Instagram Rome posts - I spent last weekend in Rome. I traveled to Rome for the AltaRoma Haute Couture shows and some meetings related to the Chamber of Fashion Malta.


Apart from fashion, there was time spent walking around Rome, shopping the beautiful boutiques and of course eating lots of amazing food. I simply love Rome, I can't get enough of that city - the people are friendly, the fashion is fabulous, the food is extraordinary and there's something interesting to see at every turn. When I'm there all I want to do is walk, walk, walk and eat.

Here's some photo highlights from my trip

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates