Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 11 February 2015

OUTFIT POST : AT ALTA ROMA DAY 2


Here's what I wore on Day 2 - it was still freezing and it was also raining - this was a really fun day - the morning wasn't busy with shows so I spent it walking around the shops, there was an afterparty and we ate at the Roscioli Salumeria - brilliant!

BTW check out my nails in the photo above - I think they're the star of the outfit (thanks Femme Beauty Attard for this combo) - I'm really enjoying having long pointed/ almond shaped  nails although they are so impractical - the amount of delicate scarves they keep inserting themselves into is getting out of hand, they seem to get caught in everything and if you accidentally scratch yourself - it hurts!

I'm really happy with this hat - I bought it from River Island on sale for like 4 euros and it's pure wool so kept me really warm. 







Outfit Details
Coat : Vintage
Skirt  : Zara
Top : Mango
Earrings  : Zsa Zsa Jewellery
Shoes : Tosca Blu at Stivaletti
Bag : Marc Jacobs
Hat : River Island

All Photos by Kurt Paris











Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates