Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Saturday 14 February 2015

Family Corner : Maternity & Newborn


I'm starting off with an apology, my trip to Rome and planning away for approaching fashion weeks meant I lost a bit of control with trying to put up certain posts on certain days and my weekly Friday Family Corner post got a bit sidelined. This week at least it's just one day late at least, I think writing about this on Valentine's is fitting - I know there's going to be lots of chocolates and food and roses and hugs and kisses around and social media postings of said gifts. My post today is a shopping post dedicated to those celebrating the love of a newborn child (by buying them clothes :P) or the love of an approaching child (by buying yourself clothes). 


As mentioned before KIABI are my sponsors for this family series and I think their maternity range is one of the cleverest (read comfortable and easy to wear) around ..their kiddie clothes are adorable. 

I have a niece to buy for now - yipeeee - which might be a good time to point out that my choice of newborn clothes might be a bit gender biased - sorry !! .

So here goes some shopping options:

Jeans with a comfortable , soft waistband



 Simple, pretty, bright, long tunic top




Greattt denim dress - lovee this one


And for the little ones - a scrumptious does of cuteness


 Tooooo cute



And some more Maternity Clothes Options in this slideshow below - ten points for that long black cardigan and the pretty monochrome dress

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates