Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Beauty Post : Matt & Shiny Nails

I don't often write a post about my nails but this is one awesome manicure that Christina at Femme Beauty (Attard - Gellish Harmony) created for me. It incorporates three different trends : glow-in-the-dark neon orange polish, half moon backwards manicure, and both matte an shiny textures.

Matte nails are not something you see very often, in actual fact the trend surfaced around last year on the catwalk, generally most nail polish brands are trying to outdo each other on which can provide the msot shine..I have to admit when I first saw my nails I wasn't too sure and was going to ask for a shiny topcoat..but then after after minutes it grew on my and I love the fact that the bottom half moon is shiny...

What do you think about matte nails yay or nay?
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates