Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Trends Post : Lost & FOUND - it's all in a NAME


Carrie wore a Carrie necklace in SATC some years ago and like with everything Carrie did, since then, name necklaces have been considered to be a fashion thing. The last two years saw the trend rise in the fashion stakes department and this year it has transcended to encompass not just names, but words of all kinds. Lanvin made quite a splash with gold statement necklaces spelling words like HELP retailing for about a 1000 euros

Back to the names..you maybe have noticed that in general, there's been a shift in trends in the jewellery department..whilst chunky statement necklaces have not entirely left the building, they're definitely getting jostled out of prime position as delicate feminine jewellery makes a comeback. And with this comeback it's only natural that name necklaces and even 'initials necklaces' get an entry or two. Plus, there's the added benefit of - the person who finds you knowing who you are - when you get lost...which ofc happens quite often.....doesn't it ?

As you can see from the photo above, I opted for my initials and I bought them and the necklace from Mvintage...I honestly love wearing it..I'm not quite sure why, but I get a kick every time i look at myself in the mirror and see that CP staring back at me..maybe I think I'm Carrie..maybe I know I'll always be found..either way, it makes me happy and surely that's enough of a reason to wear it ? 

If you want to ensure your safety and buy one of your own follow these links - for the letters aka charms click here and for the necklace click here
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates