Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 17 July 2014

Outfit Post : Alta Roma Outfit - Hearts & Fringes at Grimaldi

My trip to Rome and AltaRoma was a bit of a spur-of-the moment decision (thanks Ferramoda)  and I didn't really have time to properly plan outfits etc. Not to worry, there a lots of shops in Rome. As you must have heard me mention a few times already, when possible, I do like to wear a piece the designer has created when I attend said designer's show. For Antonio Grimaldi's show, I visited his boutique in central Rome (Via della Vite) and bought one of his tees with his signature heart logo emblazoned on the front. It has a nice fit and I think the pattern logo is lovely.

I'm also sporting a brand new Coccinelle bag, a leather skirt from Zara which I also bought from Rome and my also brand new Dolce and Gabbana shades from Solaris Malta and a vintage Chanel necklace I treated myself to also from Rome.
Pics by Kurt Paris

With Antonio Grimaldi himself




Read the review of the show here

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates