Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beauty Post : LABELM LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER


Anyone who has curly hair knows that frizz is our worst nightmare. Frizz seems to happen due to a number of factors - dry hair, wind, humid weather, products not working well ..but for me the biggest factor is always the dryness. My hair is the opposite of oily..it seems to have absolutely no ability to form any oil whatsoever.

There was a time when I spent quite some time reading up on curly hair and curly hair products and one thing I had read was to leave conditioner in your  hair i.e not rinse it out - they weren't talking about leave in conditioner, just normal conditioner you use when you wash your hair after shampooing. I tried this many times and to be honest it works very well but then a hairdresser once pointed out that it was probably damaging my hair and causing product buildup leading to an inability for my hair to grow properly (in fact my hair was splitting). 

I moved on to leave in conditioners but they just never seemed to provide enough conditioning, hair still seemed dry, frizz still appeared. LABELM UK recently suggested to me at LFW that I try their leave in conditioner and I have to say it's great. I got it from LABELM Malta when I got back. It's not sticky but at the same time does the job ..it even seems to somehow hold the curl. I used it when I snapped that photo above (I did use other styling products that I normally use (specifically Bumble and Bumble hair creme and John Frieda Dream curls on that day) but it was a really windy day and whilst normally the curls would have dried out in all that wind ..they didn't - yipeee !

Method of Application - just worked into hair after shampooing and conditioning and then continued styling as normal.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates