Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Trends Post : SNEAKERS IN GOLD

max&co_sneakers

Remember those days when the idea of what we call 'yellow gold' fell out of favour?  When not only was this precious metal discarded from the realm of fashion but even as a colour, it was almost frowned upon. It's been a while now since fashion reasoning turned full circle and re-embraced this old friend but occasionally I still get comments like "but isn't gold too loud and out of fashion now?". I love gold, maybe because let's face it I tend to like eclectic, fun, fashion and gold has all of that or maybe because it reminds me of the reverence with which I held jewellery as a child.. who knows..either way, I do have a particular fondness for it.


This brings me to the point of my post and it's all about these gold sneakers I just set my eyes on at MAX&Co. this morning. I've known they were on their way to the island for a while, as their brand ambassador I got a sneak peek look at the catalogs but photos don't actually do these beauties justice. As you must know, I've been stating for a while now that SNEAKERS are THE SHOE of the season but these shoes - these are not just normal sneakers, these are leather, luxe, comfortable, shiny beauties.

max&co_sneakers


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates