Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 12 September 2014

Outfit Post : Vintage Inspired - London Fashion Week

lfw-ss15
For my first day at London Fashion Week I decided to celebrate the return of flares into fashion and also have a vintage day. It was also quite a comfortable outfit to spend a day walking around and walking to and from shows too....interestingly enough...the shows are not CLOSE to each other as I was led to believe and there's A LOT of walking involved :)



 

 I also got to take my brand new vintage baby bag bought recently from Riccione out to play :)


In the pic above that's me and Nyra, the photographer from Noctis Magazine - which brings me to a bit of exciting news that besides getting accredited and invited for my own blog, I have also been accepted and accredited to write for Noctis Magazine - there's actually already my first writeup up here.

Outfit Details : Jeans : Miss Sixty / Hat, Waistcoat :Vintage / Satchel Bag : Vintage Etro / Shirt : ASOS / Crossbody Bag : Coccinelle / Jacket : M&Co
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates