Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Sunday 14 September 2014

Outfit Post : Monochrome at London Fashion Week


For day 2 at London Fashion Week I decided to go for monochrome - black and white and a mixture of textures - wool, cotton, leather all bonded together.


I paired a woollen skirt that I love due to its interesting cut and a new t-shirt from Costume National with some standout accessories. BTW in these photos you can see my hair colour update - purple black and a mix of red - thanks to Sarah at Toni & Guy Hilton who updated it for me before I left on this trip. Oh and I love this idea of wearing a big bag AND a mini bag too - u can put all the stuff that you keep reusing in the mini bag and you find them at once - genius.






Outfit Details : Turban : Missoni / Bag (Large) : Braccialini / Bag (Small) : Coccinelle / Skirt : Spitalfields Market / T-Shirt : CNC / Jacket : Moda Interantional / Shoes Nero Giardini / Necklace : Clothes Show Live
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates