Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 1 December 2014

Car Shopping : TWINGO Time



Last summer I started a series called #carShopping - basically I was writing about my ultimate shopping trip - shopping for a new car. I still need a new car, still can't decide between whether I want / need a big car with a big boot or a small cute car but either way the main problem for my pause in this shopping trip has been simply lack of time and the fact that last summer I spent too much time doing nothing lying down in the sun.

A recent event at ALDO shoes at The Point to celebrate the launch of the new TWINGO kickstarted my return to #carShopping and I'm thinking I need to have this done and dusted by the time my birthday comes around in January....so here goes...a look at TWINGO.

PROS : Great Size / Big Boot / Nice Colours

CONS : No two-tone colour options and it is a hatchback which isn't something that usually appeals to me







The launch was really fun, food wine, cars and shoes and plenty of fashion talk. I decided to wear my MAS&Co. fur coat that I haven't worn since London due to our weather that persists in remaining warm.


Outfit Details : Coat : Max&Co. / Jeans : Jennyfer / Hat & Bag : Coccinelle / Shirt : Dorothy Perkins









Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates