Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Shopping : 2015 XMAS SALES

sale time
It's SALE TIME and that means more stuff for your money. Whilst I'm all for dedicating a day to rummaging around the local stores hunting away, I know it's not many people's cup of tea - so for those, online shopping might be the way to go and I've made it even easier by selecting some of my fave items.


Here are the links to the items in the first pic...I'm absolutely loving that faux fur coat and those high waisted velvet shorts ...and those BOOTS...these boots can be worn with just about anything and that coat..I mean that's a definite statement piece.


In this second selection, I've put in two anorak's because that's probably what we'll wear most over the next two months - I think I might buy the military green one myself.

I also put in two really pretty dresses, I know the festivities have passed but when it comes to dresses I always buy a couple during the sales and keep them in the wardrobe for when a last minute event crops up.






Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates