Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Outfit & Event : My Wedding





You could say I'm a bit late in writing this post - 4 years too late to be exact.

4 years ago on this very day 4th December 2010 I married the _> corny alert _> love of my life. The person I refer to on this blog as - the hubby and the person who puts up with all my moaning and takes all my photos.

It actually seems kind of strange that I've never written about this day, I talk about so many events and outfits and then I've never dedicated a post to what I wore as a bride and to what went on on one of the best days of my life.

So..... the DRESS

I've always wanted a princess-style dress. Ever since I was very little, the romantic idea of big puffy dresses and long veils appealed to me, I day dreamed about my wedding dress and the minute I tried it on I knew it was for me. I also wore a custom made headpiece of ganutel that was beautiful and really, really heavy. I left my hair somewhat curly looking according to the hubby-to-be's request.


The wedding was a church wedding at Ta Giesu in Valletta and the subsequent reception was at Hilton Hotel (hats off to Chef Joe Vella for the incredibleeeee food),  I had a whale of a time dancing and chatting to everyone but for me, the best part was the 'first dance' to one of my fave songs ever - A Whole New World of Disney's Aladdin.












My wedding day was one of the most magical days of my life and I continued to dream about it for many nights after. This blog didn't exist back then but I think it only fitting that such an important day in my life is somehow linked to what has now become such an important thing in my life.








Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates