Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 4 December 2014

Urban Travel : Time for a CUPPA



Winter is all about casual wear and comfortable, warm clothes, for me, one of the most essential winter wardrobe items is a good anorak that will protect you from the wind and rain ...most people tend to buy black anoraks but I like the idea of a bright one, like this one from MEXX, something that can brighten up a gloomy day. I'm also quite obsessed with beanies..you may have realised....not only do they keep you warm but they also hide bad hair :D

The problem with having a photographer-husband and asking him to shoot your outfits is that sometimes you end up with photos you haven't asked for - I did plan to shoot this outfit, but I was simply enjoying a cup of green tea and looking at the view out of the window when he very sneakily drew up beside me and started clicking away (the last one is a half pose after I semi agreed)...and then flat out refused to shoot the outfit again ....



Hat and Beanie from MEX



Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates