Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Saturday 2 May 2015

Outfit Post : 2 Outfits - 1 Necklace & Aviators


I very rarely wear the same exact outfit twice, I'm rarely in the mood for the same of anything twice but when it comes to accessories, I tend to get weeks at a time where I'm attached to a particular item. In this case, it's my Ray Ban Aviator Shades and this gold tribal-influenced necklace.




Sunglasses : Ray Ban Optika
Necklace : New Look

Outfit 1
Boyfriend Jeans : Miss Sixty
White Sneakers: US Polo @ Stivaletti
TShirt / Waistcoat : Both have been at me for Yonks


Outfit 2
Skirt : Promod
TShirt : Zara
Long Cardigan : River Island
Kimono : ASOS
Shoes : Tosca Blu @ Stivaletti

Photos by KURT PARIS


Some Shopping Picks in Theme






Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates