Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 11 May 2015

Outfit Post : Twisted Bride and Different Shoes

Yesterday's outfit was my version of a  twist on a bridal outfit - all the elements are there - something shiny, sequins, white and cream and something covering my hair :D. I couldn't decide between wearing my new heeled Birkenstocks or this New Silver Rubber Heels I found in Primark last September and never got round to wearing. I decided to simply wear both, and switch to and fro between them. I also grunged my hair using that sea salt spray I h

The great thing about this outfit is that it's insanely comfortable and since yesterday was a very long day including two Malta Fashion Week shows and Mother's Day Lunch, some sort of comfort was a must.












Outfit Details

Bomber Jacket : Sisley
Culottes : Zara
Hat : River Island
Silver Shoes : Primark
Birkenstocks : Stivaletti (Papillon Range)
Bag : Alexander Wang

And now for some time backstage behind-the-scenes check out my video below

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates