Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Outfit Post : A little bit of denim, a little bit of rubber

About two weeks ago, I both attended and worked backstage at The Pink fashion Sho. This summer edition was set up with a whole sports theme including a fantastic catwalk resembling a race track. When we received the invite asking us to wear flats and rubber soles.


I immediately only wanted to wear heels so it took me a while to decide what to wear. Ok time for honesty - this was one of those frivolous days where I actually went out and got a brand new pair of shoes for the night. The problem was that I had recently used these same shoes when styling the fashion editorial for Style magazine. When I saw the words rubber soles on the invite..I think you get the gist....no outfit could possibly be complete without them.




Outfit Details

Denim dress: Zara
Shoes: US Polo at Stivaletti
Belt: Missoni
Bag: Coach 1970s Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviators

Photos by KURT PARIS

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates