Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 10 March 2014

Beauty Post : PUPA VAMP! Compact Eyeshadow Review


Colour 303 is the colour being reviewed










PUPA, the Italian cosmetics company have just launches the Vamp compact eyeshadows - full of very intense, rich colours.

I was asked to review one of these shades and I chose the 303 PETROL colour. I usually stay away from blues to be honest, but what with having changed my dark colour, what with wanting to try something different, I decided to go for this shade. It's also not a complete blue since it has shades of teal in it.

Final result can be seen below, that is the result after one and a half applications over the whole eyelid :




Review & Thoughts:

Colour payoff - 10/10 - very intense colour that did not fade.
Lasting Power - 10/10 - lasted all day.
Ease of application - 6/10 - there was some colour fallout when applying so it needs some concentration and might be best applied prior to applying foundation. (note that instruction say to brush off excess powder before applying, which I did but either I didn't tap hard enough or there was still some fallout..)
Packaging : 9/10 - I love the size and the catchy logo, looks snazzy.
Ease of removal - 9/10 - came off fairly quickly.
Texture - 7/10 Good but requires some blending with a good blending brush to get an even colour spread.

Overall Score - 8.5 -  a good score which makes me want to purchase some more shades :D



Check out the official video below:


caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates