Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Random Post : Toni&Guy Hilton Gets an Upgrade

My regular readers should by now know that I get my hair done at Toni and Guy, Hilton...recently my heart got a bit of shock because they closed the shop for a couple of weeks for refurbishment...thank god there were no major events/need-for-perfect hair occasions during those weeks and since the keratin treatment is still working its magic ..I didn't really need to visit.




They've reopened now and it was definitely worth the shutdown, the new shop is ultra, ultra glam...we're talking about red leather chairs, zebra patterned chairs, one of my fave colour combos throughout the shop - greys and reds. I love the new look so much I decided it was worth a post and some pics snapped by yours truly.






caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates