Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 21 March 2014

Events Post : Press go Shopping at a new New Look

About a week or so ago, the New Look store at the point unveiled a revamped store that is absolutely stunning and to mark the occasion they invited some stylists and press people over for a 50% shopping spree and a lovely lunch at Fratelli di Bufala.

Like most girls I first started shopping at New Look at quite a young age, I was about 14 when I discovered it in London. As the years passed although their collections target a variety of ages I wasn't always too enamoured with the collections they churned out, there were seasons when there'd actually be nothing I wanted in store. However over the last few seasons, I noticed a change in their designs and practically each time I went in, I unfortunately generally ended up buying something. This season, the new collection is really really great, and the biggest improvement is actually probably in the men's department...it's very snazzy., the women's jeans come in at a close second with probably one of the largest selection of jeans around.

Check out some store photos (all the trends are there: denim cutoffs, slogan tshirts, chunky jewellery, floral patterns, block stripes, multicolour shoes, black lace):


















I really enjoyed the event, I bought some wonderful stuff both for me and the hubby, ate a really delicious 3 course lunch (with a yummy choc desert at the end of it) and enjoyed some lovely, interesting company which was incidentally not just fashion talk. 





caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates