Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Saturday 29 March 2014

Shopping Post : The Most Beautiful Shop in Malta (IMO)

Regular readers must assume by now that I love shopping and tend to spend a good portion of my time in shops. There are many shops in Malta I enjoy visiting, for different reasons, some have amazing products, some have a great vibe and some have brilliant sales.

However, I know of only one shop that resembles something akin to a museum, that is so beautiful and historic, I spend as much time looking at the actual building and stonework features as I do the clothes and that is Tommy Hilfiger in Valletta. If you've never been inside this store then make it a point to step inside when you're next in Valletta - this is one place seriously worth visiting, irrespective of whether or not you like the clothes.

However, since after all this is a fashion blog and this is a shopping post you may have realised that this week's instalment of Caroline visits a shop and tells you what's in stock is Tommy Hilfiger in Valletta.

Although on my last visit to the store there were some bright colours in the women's section, I was not expecting what I saw yesterday. The Palm Springs Collection is seriously stylish, bright and cheerful and with all the Tommy trademarks - high quality, superb tailoring, and lovely fabric. I fell in love with a really lot of pieces - there are beautiful dresses that one can easily wear to a wedding, really stylish accessories, lovely shirts and lots more. 

Here are some photos to give you an idea but take my advice and visit for yourself ...trust me












caroline paris


For those residing in or visiting little Malta there are Tommy Hilfiger Stores in Valletta and Baystreet, St Julians. Since it's popular and all they have a facebook page right here.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates