Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Sunday 30 March 2014

Outfit Post : Sunday in Gozo = Thrifting, Leopard, Denim Overalls & Pink Brogues





So I'm in beautiful, relaxing Gozo for the long, somewhat sunny, (too windy unfortunately) weekend and of course what best to do on a Sunday in Gozo - visit the local markets of course! Gozitan fashion blogger friend Daniel Azzopardi from Devil Wears Praduh told me about this flea market that would be happening in Victoria from 9-11 sooo at 9 a.m I woke up the hubby and started moaning and pleading to get out of the house and go a-thrifting :D

If you follow me on facebook you may have read one of my recent posts about denim dungarees; I asked you all what you thought of them and the general consensus was positive, some preferring fitted versions, others looser. I mentioned that I planned on getting a pair from Jennyfer and well - I did :D So of course I had to wear them today..along with a new hat I picked up from Patrizia Pepe in Florence that's a great mix of leopard and camouflage. After the thrift market, it was photo time, I put the hubby to work :)

Photos by Kurt Paris



These denim overalls have a relaxed boyfriend style fit with torn denim patches, I really like the wash, it's a cross between dark and light with stonewash patches, I also added a brooch I bought from the market :)


You may remember these pink brogues I bought at The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham last December, I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I'm still a child hopelessly in love with pink and I refuse to apologise :) They did get a lot of attention from all the 3/4 year old kids at the market though which of course amused the hubby no end.


And..if you had caught this post...you'll recognise this bag from Bling Bling Boutique..I'm still in love with it, such lovely quality and I love how many things it can fit without looking too bulky.






Shoes : Truffle - The Clothes Show Live
Denim Overalls : Jennyfer
Bag : Bling Bling Boutique (Italian Leather)
Poloneck : Zara
Necklace : Primark
Sunglasses : Ray Ban
Hat : Patrizia Pepe
Hair : Blowdried by Sarah Vella at Toni&Guy Hilton, Malta


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this outfit especially the pink shoes :P

caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates