Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Outfit Post : I Would LOVE Me if I Were YOU

Last weekend, the hubby Kurt Paris, decided he wanted to shoot some model portraits in his studio, he rounded up a couple of people and off we went. 

I was actually really happy with what I was wearing that day, I was wearing this new sweater that I picked up on sale from Stradivarius that I think is super cool and it has some pale pink in it !! Soo whilst the first model was getting her makeup done.we decided to have a go at shooting my outfit in the studio and I absolutely love the results...when Kurt first started out as a photographer I was his little model guinea pig, as the years progressed and his skill and expertise moved forward, he moved on to taller and better things :P...so I very rarely actually pose properly for him in the studio.. (I also suffer from very limited patience am very bad at following his instructions and therefore drive him crazy,  which might have something to do with it)...but anyway to cut a long story short... I really had fun!

The overall theme of both this shoot and outfit is FUN - there are hearts, there's pink and there's a hilarious slogan (hence the blog title) and ofc the photos are all about having fun :)















Hair by Toni&Guy Hilton Malta
Coat - H&M (old)
Shoes - Peacocks (old)
Socks - Ebay
Tights - Primark
Skirt - Topshop (old)
Sweater - Stradivarius (2013/2014)
Poloneck - Grane
Scarf - Random shop in Scotland
Hat - Milliner in Edinburgh Grassmarket - fabhatrix.xom

You can also check out the model's portraits taken in the studio over here.


caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates