Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Thursday 10 April 2014

Outfit Post : Little Red Riding Bag


Being Coccinelle's band ambassador in Malta really helps feed/encourage my leather handbag addiction and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing but basically - it's a new season means it's a new bag and this red tote bag made from textured leather is an absolute beauty. I love the chrome detailing at the top and the discreet logo at the bottom, the colour is a cross between red and pink (it's a bright red not a ark red) and the fact that it can hold lots of stuff without loosing its shape.

So I decide to visit Gozo (yes again, hubby had an errand to run) for the day last weekend, not great weather, a bit windy and rain but still had a blast and I got to use my new bag :D


I also got to use this beanie for the first time, it was given to me as a birthday pressie last January and I forgot to wear it.

The shoes, sneaker wedges, I bought around last September but they haven't been taken out a lot, they're made of real suede leather and I don't like wearing them in the rain as they'd get tarnished immediately.


My top also got it's first outing..I picked this up in Paris...can't remember the exact band name but it was from a shop that sold a lot of different brands....I love the ringing on it...and it just so happens that ringing is actually v v hot this season.


Full Outfit Details : 
Jeans, Beanie : Jennyfer / Shoes : River Island / Bag: Coccinelle / Poloneck : old / Top : Paris


Whatcha think ? Leave me a comment :)

caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates