Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 7 April 2014

Malta Fashion Week&Awards 2014 : A New Year & My Acceptance Speech





So by now you must have heard the news that Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Malta 2014 & Malta Fashion Awards 2014 will be held from Sat 24th May to Sat 31st May, the last event is the mega popular Malta Fashion Awards 




This promo video with a recap of what's happened over the past years has been released - if you'e interested in being a sponsor for this year's event, hurry, as far as I know there are very few places still available...


Last year's event holds mega special memories for me, both because I won the Best Fashion Stylist Award and also because I got to work backstage which was such a great experience.....really looking forward to this year's event, although I'd better prepare the energy pills.....

I've had a few requests asking if I have a video of my acceptance speech and I do.... but I was never really sure about putting this up as I whenever I watch it, I cringe at my over-excitement and my speech in general ...but a year has gone by and I figure ...here goes .....there are actually two videos - the first is a just the announcement without my speech which was given to me by PBS (so the official recording), the second was taken by a good friend of mine, who wanted to ensure I'd never forget every word I said :P


And for the speech....



Arghhh.....still cringing....:) for details of my outfit go here

caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates