Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 4 April 2014

Shopping Post : Ecco at King Shoe Shop



This week's instalment of Caroline visits a shop and shows you what's in stock is King Shoe Shop in San Gwann, which some people refer to as Ecco. Ecco as a brand has always been synonymous with comfort and quality, few people have worn their shoes without exclaiming over the extreme comfort, even after extended periods of wear. I own a few pairs of Ecco shoes myself and I have to concur and say that the comfort is phenomenal...the shock absorption, arch support and supple leather make walking a lovely affair. 

I'm not so sure however, that they are generally as renowned for fashion and style, whilst their styles are always pleasant, they are really quite 'safe' and not ground breaking. This year however they seem to have pushed up the style factor a few notches and come out with some cool stuff and some lovely bright colours. I love espadrilles, I've often mentioned this, so if you follow me you probably already know..and one of my favourite things about them is that they can be worn with the back folded....now Ecco have come out with this leather espadrille-like foldable flat shoe that is adorable! 

I really want the yellow ones..can just see them worn with a cute pair of little denim shorts and a loose white top and of course sunny sunny weather...*wishlist addition*







Their trainers also really impressed me, I've said this before but I have to say it again...trainers are really popular this season and these leather ones with bright coloured laces are perfect for wearing with cropped jeans, printed leggings, and even dresses.


And then we have their handbags...being a handbag lover it surprised me to realise that I have never given much attention to the Ecco handbags, always keeping my focus on the shoes but the handbags are quite lovely indeed...and the leather is so soft and supple ..really, really beautiful leather...and they're got some lovely bright coloured ones too!

And now to pay some attention to the menfolk too, thereare some great trainers here again and some styles that are a style cross between shoes and trainers - love them!




This is a great alternative to the standard hand luggage

And now for the best part there is currently an offer on vouchercloud.com.mt whereby you can get 15% off the new collection and 20% off on handbags!

Happy Shopping!!



caroline paris

King Shoe Shop have stores in Valletta, San Gwann and Baystreet in Malta and at Tigrija Palazz in Victoria Gozo,


And of course remember that they also stock Desigual shoes bags and accessories too


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates