Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 14 April 2014

Simshar : Simshar lands on the Big Screen for the very FIRST time



I don't want to sound in any way full of myself cause generally sometimes i feel quite the opposite BUT this month I am considering myself to be a very lucky girl indeed, not only do I get to be the style blogger of the Simshar premiere and learn about the film industry and have oodles of fun BUT I got to watch the movie early yesterday with the rest of the crew. Guys seriously ....my opinion has zero to do with my affiliation to the premiere ... this movie ROCKS....the crappy part is I got so engrossed in the story and the various plots being unfolded that I umm kind of missed a lot of details, such as diff outfits, props etc....I only realised this when I visited the exhibition after and not much was familiar.

The exhibition curated by Martina Guillaumier (set designer for the movie) is set up at the Embassy Complex Valletta and if you're in the neighbourhood and in any way interested in how film sets are put together, I suggest you pop by. It is curated really well with lots of details...set titbits of information and a nice little mix of humour thrown in. It might be a good idea to watch it before watching the movie as then you'll actually watch out for these details in the movie and not miss them like me.

Here are some photos of the exhibition...although I snapped a lot more I'm only giving you a sneak peak..I want you to see the actual exhibition as it's a totally different feel - seeing a photo and seeing the actual thing.






caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates