Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 28 April 2014

Simshar : Outfit Post : What the Style Blogger (Yes Me) Wore to the Red Carpet Premiere

simshar dress
Without further ado here's the lowdown on what I decided to wear to Simshar's Red Carpet Event. A little insight into my planning - first off my role as the style blogger for the evening on the red carpet meant I wanted to somehow look cool, stylish and edgy...I didn't really take comfort into the equation which explains why I froze my ass of in the chilly wind and could no longer walk by the end of the evening after 6 hrs of standing - 10 points Caroline. 

Anyway, after musing this over, I decided I wanted to wear a Maltese designer to an event that was all about celebrating and embracing local talent so I chose to wear a dress that I had fallen in love with at the Charles and Ron Fashion Show last year, at Malta Fashion Week 2013, it's a beautiful dress that is a perfect mixture of prettiness, intricate elaborate craftsmanship and style. 
I then decided to offset the cuteness with a punk hair updo that I must thank Svetlana at Toni and Guy Hilton for, a new pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that although beautiful, reminded me of torture contraptions by midway through the evening, a gold Coccinelle bag to hold my camera and mobile (necessary style scouting tools), lightly patterned gold tights, a pair of padlock Michael Kors earrings and green mascara (yes I did just write green mascara - coloured mascara has become my thing... more about this in future posts).

So here are some more photos by Kurt Paris....let me know what you think of my choice :)


simshar dress


Shoes : Christian Louboutin
Earrings : Michael Kors
Bag : Coccinelle
Tights : Chantelle Thomas
Hair : Toni and Guy Hilton

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates