Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 20 June 2014

Events Post : Selfies at Mvintage Bday Party

Yesterday Mvintage celebrated their birthday and invited some people over to their 'shop' for drinks. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed chatting, trying on jewellery and buying some too over a glass of wine.

I decided to wear an in-theme outfit with vintage chic being the logo on my crop top. I also wore these beautiful shoes fr the first time...hos like these should be worn with some form of sock the first time.. I know this but yet I was stupid enough not to...I left The Point barefoot, 'nough said.

Outfit Details

Skirt : Zara
Shoes : Miss Selfridge
Scarf : Coccinelle
Top : Ebay
Bag : Florence Artisan
Necklace : Primark

In terms of photos and post writing I decided to make this a 'selfie night' post - check out the slideshow below for a series of selfies and some jewellery pics. (Appearances by Mariel Sacco(& her headscarf), Noelene Miggiani, Marisa Grima, Bianca Darmanin, Steph Lauri, Tamara Webb)


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates