Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Events Post : Times of Malta PINK Fashion Show - Preparations Begin



As I entered Villa Bologna this morning, I was quite spellbound, it's almost as though entering another magical world, like something out of a children's story book - the place is stunning and there are so many different sections and different gardens.....I just want to be a child and run around exploring. 

On another note, preparations for the show are underway and the setup is looking lovely - this looks like it's going to be an afternoon and evening to remember.

I'm also excited to see the Renault Captur here - it seems there's going to be a Renault exhibit of sorts - and the Captur happens to be the next car on my list for my #carShopping series (malta fashion week interrupted the progress somewhat) - it's a beautiful car and actually managed to navigate in a really tight spot.

Check out some pics









Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates