Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Shopping Post : It's CATWALK time with HILFIGER DENIM



I skipped a shopping post last week ...got too caught up with fashion week but i'll make it up to you with a couple this week - so lets say that for last week's edition of Caroline hits a store and shows you what's in stock, as part of my ongoing collaboration with Hilfiger Denim Malta - I'm going to post my favourite looks from the fashion show held at the Point a few weeks ago. Models from supernovamodels.com. All photos by Kurt Paris.





Daniela works this outfit so well, long thin legs look stunning in these trousers and the flared top just balances everything out perfectly.


I LOVE those shorts and shoes.


Very interesting jacket


Pink trousers are always a favourite of mine but I love the fact that they've been paired with a cropped shirt - brilliant


I'm still hopelessly in love with polka dots and that will never change

Hilfiger denim can also be found in the basement level of the Tommy Hilfiger store in Valletta. If you happen to be a creature of the web you might also want to press LIKE here

This post is a collaborative post between Caroline's Fashion Styling and Hilfiger Denim Malta, ALL content represents my opinions and styling ideas. 
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates