Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Monday 16 June 2014

OUTFIT POST : THE CURLS ARE BACK AND WHAT I WORE TO PINK


I'm not sure if you all know my hair is curly, I had the Brazilian Keratin treatment applied last December so there was 6 months straight of straight hair (pun intended). It's now summer and I love curly hair in summer plus the Keratin has somewhat worn off soooo it's back to my organic & original curls. They made their first comeback public appearance at the PINK fashion show last week and it's quite funny - when I first went from curly to straight lots of people didn't recognise me, now it's straight back to curly and the same thing happened..funny how familiar with something we can get.

For the pink event I decided it was the perfect occasion to wear my new Marc Jacobs pyjama shirt that I bought a while ago but never got round to wearing and a brand new pair of shorts by Marc Cain. My earrings are actually thrifted from an outdoor market in Gozo and of course I just had to add a Coccinelle bag.






Bag : Coccinelle
Rings : H&M
Shoes : Zara
Shirt : Marc Jacobs
Shrots : Marc Cain


Get The Style


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates