Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Shopping Post : Let's Look Inside MAX&Co

A few weeks ago, I released the super-exciting-lets-dance-a-jig news that come next September I will be a brand ambassador for Max&Co Malta which means lots of lovely outfits and some other Max&Co-related posts. 

From feedback I received, it seems there are still some of you out there who aren't that familiar with the brand. For starters just a little bit of info re the brand -  Max&Co is an Italian fashion brand and a member company of the Max Mara Fashion Group and of course there are stores across Europe. What I really love about the clothes is that they are a fusion of contemporary designs (some of them could even be called eclectic) and Italian quality and tailoring, in other words they are right up my alley. 

I visited the shop last week for this week's edition of Caroline hits a shop and shows you what's in stock and snapped a few pics of my favourite items, I'm particularly in love with the yellow section...yellow remains one of my favourite colours for summer...and this season it seems like it's even more fashionable than the previous years.



LOVEEE those shoes


Obsessed with this pantsuit




Patterned Denim is always fabulous
Obligatory mirror selfie - with these awesome wide legged cropped trousers - amazing if you'e tall



BTW MAX&Co is located in Sliema right next to the Car Park, ICentre and Next

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates