Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Events Post : Times of Malta PINK Fashion Show - Sweets and Clothes Time


The clothes have started arriving - River Island, New Look, Esprit, Oysho, Ipanema, Furla, Swarovski, Guess, Tommy Hilifger, Armani Jeans, Miss Selfridge, Nadine - they're all hanging on their rails. And...the FOOD has arrived and not just food ..it's sweeties time too with Miss Ellen's Travelling Treats already parked on site...wohoooo..I'm excited..it's true...I am. I've been scampering about everywhere like a five year old.. I told you - it's the place, it's magical.







More pics on my facebook page
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates