Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Shopping&Outfit Post : Shopping for a CAR - the Citroen DS3



So if you read my previous post you should know that my current shopping list is currently made up of tyres, wheels and panoramic roofs - basically I'm shopping for a new car. My 9-year old Toyota Aygo has simply gown old and needs replacing therefore...CAR SHOPPING time...I'm currently still compiling a list of my favourites but I did progress to a test drive of the mini cooper, which was awesome .
To recap what was mentioned in the previous post my job as a fashion stylist means I need to carry lots of stuff around = big boot is ideal. Being a stylist means I run around from place to place  and need to find parking in different places = a small car that fits everywhere is ideal. Basically there's no car on earth that fits this criteria and to make matters worse I'm obsessed with the aesthetics of the car - the colour...preferably two or three colours, panoramic roofs, coloured interiors, bubble or quirky shapes - you get the gist.

So time to continue chronicling this shopping journey...finding the right car for a fashion stylist and the second car I'm going to talk about is the Citroen DS3.

The Pros : nice big boot, lovely colours,  two-tone colour option, sporty and sleek - really like the exterior of this car, it has a sporty vibe but in a quirky kind of way that still feels feminine in the right colour, it is really stylish and the boot fits lots of stuff, there are also super cool d-dimensional brake lights. 

The Cons : interior isn't the nicest I've seen - it felt a bit bare, there are also no tech features like video playing or app linking and there's no panoramic roof option.

Verdict - I really, really like this car and it seems to be one of the only cars on the market that combines the concept of a city car with a big boot and gives personalisation options.







caroline paris
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates