Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest YouTube Icon

Friday 23 May 2014

Outfit Post : Malta Fashion Week Launch Party - It's a World Full of Eyes - and a NEW blog


And so this is fashion week.......Malta fashion week 2014 begins. As has been customary for the last couple of years, the kick off was a launch party at Medasia, at which guests were plied with cocktails, yummy sushi & falafel bites and great music and conversation. There were also a couple of super cool outfits running around, both boys and girls...wohooooo...perfect start to my favourite week of the year.

You may also have noticed that I'm launching a brand new blog design..LOVE the design by the amazing The 9nth Wish, I also have a brand new logo that I think really epitomizes what me and my work is all about.

And now for the launch party outfit - it's all about Kenzo - my current favourite designer brand that has me regularly adding things to my shopping basket and then removing them and then of course re-adding later. I bought this iconic eye sweater in Paris last January, I had decided I was buying it before I got there but  the sales person informed me that it was sold out and I was sooo annoyed.....but I hung around the shop looking at other things and a few minutes later mysteriously saw him walking around with one that I grabbed and made mine. 

The trousers, I bought later..I had always wanted to complete the set but kept trying to stop myself shopping - I failed and decided they'd make the perfect fashion week ensemble and therefore were necessary.


There were of course additions to the sweater and trousers combo and this came in the form of blue eye shadow, purple eye liner and blue mascara, chandelier earrings also from Paris (see I planned ahead) an exquisite, patterned new bucket patterned leather bag  and a very cool new pair of shoes that are actually really comfortable. Last but not least - check out this hairstyle by the ever-amazing Svetlana at Toni and Guy Hilton.



Outfit Details

Top, Trousers : Kenzo
Bag, Bangle : Coccinelle
Earrings, Shoes : Zara

Make up Details

Eye shadow : Pupa Navy Chic Palette
Mascara : KIKO
Eye liner : Bourjois
Lips : MAC

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorde

Twitter Feed

Facebook Page

© carolinefashionstyling All rights reserved | Designed By Blogger Templates